Antinea Suites & Spa
With great joy and even more intense the feeling of Social Responsibility, in a few days we open the doors of Antinea Suites & Spa, to welcome our guests and to offer again the high-quality hosting services!
In light of current world events, Antinea Suites & Spa wishes to inform guests that every precaution is taken to ensure a truly safe stay—for an authentic Greek experience enjoyed in complete serenity and total peace of mind.
We closely follow the guidelines and recommendations set forth by the Greek Government, EFET Hellenic Food Authority, World Health Organization and other relevant local authorities in the fight against Covid-19. With the scientific support of Eurocert, we guarantee our visitors that they can now enjoy an even healthier and safer stay from check-in to check-out! & Spa is closely collaborating with Eurocert in order to implement a performance-based cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention program that will focus on establishing safe and clean environments. The Safety-First accreditation program is based on quality management system principles and relies on comprehensive training upholding the highest standards of cleanliness for colleagues and guests.
We remain faithful to our vision and we continue with the same passion to give our love and hospitality to the people who trust us.
• Regular and careful hand cleaning with hand sanitizer is required based on alcohol or washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then discard the used one tissue immediately.
Hotel Department Health Safety Procedures
• We proceed in detail to Property Management System addresses, phones and guests emails so to be used for tracking, following the instructions of Hellenic Health Organization.
• We have placed disinfectants in offices and antibacterial treatment stations in Lobby.
• The marking of the floor will be 2 meters to be able to keep the natural social distance (Social Distancing).
• Front Office staff will be using face masks as a mean of general protection.
• COVID-19 Incident Record Book: The Front Office will be keeping a diary with all the incidents that occurred and the actions taken for the prevention or treatment of a COVID-19 case.
• Check out is at 11:00 and check in at 15:00 in order to ensure to adequately ventilate and thoroughly clean / disinfect the room before each arrival.
• It is not allowed to receive and store parcels on behalf of our visitors.
• The use of a non-medical protective mask, both by passengers and by driver is mandatory.
• The driver will always ensure the natural ventilation of the vehicle.
• Employees in the cleaning and maintenance department should wear protection equipment: simple surgery mask and gloves.
• We have removed from the guests’ rooms the decorative pillows, the bed runners, books, magazines and other supporting / advertising publications collaterals, brochures etc. due to health safety procedures.
• The room a / c filters will be cleaned after each guest departure.
• We put inside the rooms as many amenities as correspond to the number of residents. We always provide any extra amenity requested by the guest.
• Extra pillow and / or blanket will be provided only upon request of our guest.
• The Daily Cleaning Service will be done only upon request of our guests. Changes in sheets and towels also will be made only upon request of our guests.
• A guest’s room, after departure, will be cleaned and disinfected with a steam cleaner on the same day for to be delivered to the next guest.
• The cleaning staff enters the Hotel rooms to clean only by absence of our guests.
• Maintenance workers entering guests’s rooms, have to wear gloves and a mask.
• Spa staff will be using mask and gloves as a means of general protection.
• The SPA service should have a gap of at least 20 minutes between 2 treatments in order to adequately clean and disinfect the area.
• We place at a specific point of our restaurant a hand disinfection station / wipes and masks that can be used by customers if they wish.
• We maintain the required distances when serving our guests.
• The buffet will be served only by the catering staff, which will use appropriate equipment (mask and gloves) and will follow the basic measures of avoiding the transmission of the corona – COVID-19.
• Use of a tray for transporting dishes and glasses will be mandatory. The tray will be disinfected after each use.
• We do not use fabric towels but luxury napkins in disposable packaging.
• We offer salt and pepper as well as other spices, upon guest request and only in disposable packaging. We also offer individual portions for ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise, only upon guest request.
• Restaurant staff will be responsible to keep a distance of 2 meters between guest’s tables.
• Restaurant staff will ensure that customers will keep the required distances and use disinfectants (at the disinfection station) when entering the restaurant.
Pool Bar – Pool Area
• The maximum total number of people entering the pool will not be greater than one person per 5 m2 of water surface.
• The layout of the seats (sunbeds, chairs, stools, etc.) will be such that the distance between them is 2 meters in each direction.
• After each use, all seats, tables, sunbeds, menus and any other items will be disinfected to be used by our next guest.
For further questions, bookings or travel information, our reservations team is at your full disposal and will be delighted to assist you via email at email@example.com